SoundStash offers two flexible license options that include unlimited use within your project. Select your project type, pay once, use forever.
Is your content web-based or non-commercially distributed? Use this license for unlimited projects, worldwide, in perpetuity.
The Standard License is non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-refundable and gives you lifetime worldwide rights to use our music after purchase for the following:
- Social Media & Online Advertising
- Online, wedding, and corporate videos
- Apps, Games, & DVS, including with revenue generated by in-app purchases or advertising up to 1,000 copies or downloads
- Film festivals and student productions
- Presentations and slide-shows
- Pilots, documentaries, and public broadcasting television
- Background music in bars, hotels, restaurants, shops, and gyms
If you are working on a non-web advertisement or revenue-generating content, this license will cover your single project in perpetuity.
In addition to the uses authorized by the Standard license, this license allows for music to be used for:
- Apps, Games, & DVS, including with revenue generated by in-app purchases or advertising with unlimited copies or downloads
- Movies, plays and live performances with a budget under $2M
- Worldwide television and broadcasts including tv series, films, news, entertainment, and talk shows
- Local and National television and radio advertising
- Industrial events, trade shows, and in-store displays
You cannot Claim our music as your own.
You cannot register or resell our music in any store/platform.
You cannot make music, songs or remixes with our music.
You can use our music for Facebook videos but you cannot register them to the Facebook Rights Manager Service (that will keep other users to use our music).
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
– A license is applicable to one person or company only. If you are an agency or are in the business of selling projects such as corporate videos, websites, or on-hold messages to several clients, you must buy a license for each of them.
– In the event of resale, the music must be synchronized with another media. It is therefore forbidden to resell and/or appropriate music tracks in isolation even if one or multiple sounds or vocals are added.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely liable for any use of our content and that SoundStash will not be liable for any damages, incidental, including damages for loss of revenue, data, profits, reputation incurred by you or any third party consequent of the use of our music.